Need Help Finding the Right Pump?
Let us help you. Click here to view our Pump & Driver Matrix. Or you can call us at 800-233-3861
Pacer's G Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are used primarily for chemical transfer, treatment or filtering in the industrial and aquaculture markets. G pumps are self-priming, chemically resistant, lightweight and they include a built-in basket strainer. The can be made from Noryl or Ryton®, providing a maximum range of chemical resistance.
- Available with 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy® C or titanium internal hardware or complete non-metallic solution contact
- Large cover makes initial priming and removal of the strainer quick and easy
- Will reprime to 15 ft. (4.6m)
- Flow rates: to 100 GPM or 73 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (330 LPM or 15m @ 50 Hz)
- Shaft sleeve is same material as pump
- Combination of 2"/1 1/2" NPT connections (BSP threads available for Noryl pump only)
Options/Accessories Parts List Performance Curve Product Bulletin G Pump Owners Manual