Need Help Finding the Right Pump?
Let us help you. Click here to view our Pump & Driver Matrix. Or you can call us at 800-233-3861
Pacer's T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna-N elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.0 HP Vanguard (Commercial Power) engine with 3 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or Hatz B-Series Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Vanguard, 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series or Hatz B-Series Diesel
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Options/Accessories Parts List Product Bulletin