Need Help Finding the Right Pump?
Let us help you. Click here to view our Pump & Driver Matrix. Or you can call us at 800-233-3861
DP Drum Pumps
Superior quality materials with proven, reliable design features.
- Pump available in polypropylene, CPVC, PVDF or 316 stainless steel.
- Lengths of 27”, 39”, 47”, 60” and 72”
- Seal-less, one piece outer tube with screw-on foot.
- Easy service. No special tools needed.
- Heavy duty 1.1 HP electric motors (ODP or TEFC) with variable speed control for precise delivery without splash back.
- Explosion-proof electric and air driven motors also available.
Series ‘DP’ drum pumps feature a proven and reliable design. They are an efficient means of transferring and dispensing most liquid chemicals from drums, carboys and tanks. The pumps are available in a selection of engineered plastics or 316 stainless steel for a wide range of chemical compatibility. Various lengths are available to meet your specific application and these tubes are interchangeable with any of the electric or air driven motors. One motor can be utilized on any number of drum pump tubes. No priming is neccessary since the rotor is located at the bottom of the pump.