Need Help Finding the Right Pump?
Let us help you. Click here to view our Pump & Driver Matrix. Or you can call us at 800-233-3861
Pacer's HP Series Hand Dispensing pump is a double-acting piston type which will handle a wide range of solutions. The pump body, valves and valve seats and piston are all made of chemically resistant, performance engineered plastics, especially compounded to give the pump strength and rigidity. All internal metal parts in contact with the liquid are made of stainless steel. The O-ring and gasket materials are cork-nitrile, Viton® or EPDM.
- Viscosities up to 2000 SSU
- Two position pump handle: can be mounted above or below the pump
- Controlled discharge rate: discharges approx one quart on every complete forward and backward cycle
- Tamper proof handle: can be padlocked to protect against unauthorized use
- Suction lift: tested for 15 ft. minimum
- Discharge head: up to 25 ft.
- Self-lubricating Teflon® (TFE) Piston Ring:operates wet or dry for long life
- Barrel Bung Adapter: 2" NPT polyester standard on HP models. Halar® standard on HR and HH models. 2" buttress in polypropylene optional
- 1" NPT suction, 3/4" NPT discharge
Product Bulletin Parts List