Need Help Finding the Right Pump?
Let us help you. Click here to view our Pump & Driver Matrix. Or you can call us at 800-233-3861
Pacer Pumps' I Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are compact, lightweight and provide corrosion resistance and efficient performance for a wide variety of water and corrosive liquid applications - for chemicals, wastes, acids and other industrial liquids. Also ideal for use in the oil field, aquaculture and agriculture.
- 316 stainless steel casing
- fiberglass reinforced polyester, polypropylene, or Ryton® internals
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic
- Viton, EPDM or Buna-N elastomers
- Carbon & ceramic or silicon carbide shaft seals
- Suction lift to 20 ft. (6m) vertical
- Flow rates: to 170 GPM or 75 ft. TDH (to 650 LPM or 23m TDH)
- Dual ports 1 1/2" and 2", NPT or BSP
- Built-in check valve and double flush volute
- Close-coupled, long coupled or pedestal mounted
Options/Accessories Parts List Performance Curve Product Bulletin I Pump Owners Manual