Need Help Finding the Right Pump?
Let us help you. Click here to view our Pump & Driver Matrix. Or you can call us at 800-233-3861
Pacer's S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight and chemically resistant for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. This is our most popular pump across multiple markets. They feature stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, EPDM or Buna O-rings with stainless steel external fasteners. There is a non-metallic option which minimizes solution contact with internal metal parts. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- constructed from polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®
- Viton®,EPDM or Buna-N elastomers
- Stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline or hydraulic
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Options/Accessories Parts List Performance Curve Product Bulletin
Corrosion Resistance Hydraulic Motor Instructions S Pump Owners Manual
Assembly Instructions Rebuild Kits Protek Engine Protection